Section 3, Area T
This page contains links to the schedules for Area-level or inter-regional U9-U19 games, in accordance with the Area Guidelines, played on the following Westchester Fields.
Clicking on the team name will bring up a new window with the coach contact information!
Select your schedule, click once and wait for the schedule to load from the master schedule.
See Notes below for details. Thanks to Steve Alpert for creating this database.
1. BYE means that that team is not playing that week (because the number of participating teams is uneven).
2. Games that are being played in-house or where two regions have agreed on inter-regional play have not been included.
3. Field space is VERY TIGHT in some regions, and in some cases we have put teams into time slots that with only 10 minutes in between so that we can get five games on a field in one afternoon. This means it is critically important that you instruct your referees and coaches in the following:
- The game must start on time (i.e., the time listed is "kickoff": parents, players, coaches and referees need to be at the site at least 15-20 minutes earlier to handle pre-game duties).
- No matter what time a game starts, it absolutely MUST end on time. If you start late, cut it short.
- The game is played in two halves of the appropriate duration (25 min U10; 30 min U12; 35 min U14; 40 min U16). Keep the clock running through the entire half; the substitution opportunity midway through each half should take no more than a minute and DOES NOT stop the clock. Coaches need to be organized to make substitutions quickly.
4. If you do a "By Team" search, regions are identified as follows: Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson = DF, Armonk = Arm, Briarcliff = Bri, Chappaqua = Chap, Croton = Cro, Irvington = Irv, Mt. Kisco = MK, Mt. Pleasant = MP, Mount Vernon = MV, North Salem = NSal, Ossining = Oss, Pelham = Pel, Pleasantville = Pleas, Scarsdale = Scars, Somers = Som, Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow = Tar, Yorktown = Yor. Can't find something? Click the "Find" Binoculars on the upper right and enter a text fragment to search for; that will get you close to what you need.
5. First and last game played on a particular field each week (1st gm and Lst gm, respectively). Some regions find this information useful for assigning field set up/take down/trash policing, etc.